ADMISSION NOTICE FOR ENTRY LEVEL Session : 2019-20
Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste, creed or social status, who are mentally and physically fit, having attained the minimum age of 2 ½ years., toilet trained and can make themselves understood.
Application forms for Registration to all classes are available at the school office.
Admissions are subject to vacancies.
Name of the child can be registered for admission in the School Office. The Parents are requested to complete all formalities for admission within ten (10) working days after Registration.
At the time of admission to class Pre Nursery/Nursery the parents are required to submit a Birth Certificate from the “Registrar of Births” as proof of age. An affidavit shall not be accepted.
Students migrating from other schools must submit a Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate and a Progress report from the previous school.
A Student is admitted to Class XI on the basis of an Entrance Test, an interview, and Class X Board results.
Registration does not guarantee admission.
The Principal reserves the right of granting or refusing admission.
- If a child is withdrawn during mid-session, a prior one month notice in writing for withdrawal must be given.
- Those who plan to leave after the academic session should inform the school in writing by 28th February.
- Transfer certificate will only be issued on the clearance of all school dues. Transfer certificate will be issued within seven days of the request.
- Registration Form.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- School leaving certificate from previous school.
- 2 passport size Photographs.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
Pre – Nursery : 2+ years Born between April, 2016- March , 2017
L.K.G. : 3+ years Born between April, 2015 – March, 2016
K.G. : 4+ years Born between April, 2014 – March, 2015
I : 5+ years Born between April, 2013 – March, 2014
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR ENTRY LEVEL
Following documents are necessary required for admission :-